LGA Workers Compensation Scheme
The Local Government Association Workers Compensation Scheme (LGAWCS) provides Local Government Members with a fully integrated Claims, Return to Work and Work Health Safety service.
This concept has ensured that the LGAWCS has effectively managed changes as they have been enacted to the Work Health Safety and Return to Work Acts, whilst maintaining efficient and effective cost controls for Local Government.
Currently, our WHS, Claims and Return to Work personnel provide the following key services:
• Proactive Claims Management
• Preparation and Interpretation of Industry Statistics
• In-House Return to Work Services
• Innovative Return to Work Solutions
• Legislative Advice Training
• Hazard Identification Service
• On-site Visits
• Professional advice on topical WHS and Return to Work issues
The LGAWCS has recently been awarded the maximum score by Return to Work SA (formerly WorkCover SA) when audited against the Self Insurer Performance Standards.
For further information please contact our office on 8235 6460.